Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites (with Chocolate Sauce)
These easy and quick Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are the perfect low carb dessert! Topped with melted chocolate and chopped peanuts, you’ll love these crustless mini cheesecakes!
How to make keto cheesecake bites with peanut butter
One of my favorite keto desserts are these mini crustless cheesecakes. I love the fact that they only require a few simple ingredients, are sugar-free, and that I can bake up a large batch quickly. I’ve experimented with many different flavors, like these pumpkin cheesecake bites and these chocolate mini cheesecake cups. But this recipe is my hubby’s favorite since he is a huge fan of peanut butter and chocolate!
Ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- Cream Cheese- I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese as it has fewer carbs than the generic version.
- Lakanto Monkfruit Classic- This adds sweetness to your cheesecakes without any carbs or calories.
- Peanut Butter and Peanuts– Peanut butter adds creaminess and, of course, flavor! I like Smucker’s Natural peanut butter since it’s sugar-free. The chopped peanuts add a nice crunch to your cheesecake bites.
- Vanilla Extract- Vanilla amazing flavor to your cheesecake batter.
- Eggs & Butter- The eggs provide more protein and help solidify your cheesecakes as they bake. The butter adds fat and flavor.
- Chocolate Chips– For your sauce! Just melt and use to top your mini cheesecakes. I use Lily’s chocolate chips since it is 100% keto-friendly.
Step 1: Add the eggs, MonkFruit Classic, peanut butter, vanilla, and softened cream cheese to a medium bowl.
A few natural peanut butter options:
- Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter
- Crazy Richards 100% Peanuts
- Spread the Love Naked Organic Peanut Butter
- Kirkland Organic Creamy Peanut Butter (Costco Brand)
- Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter
Step 2: Use a standing mixer or hand mixer and blend on high until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: I recommend lining muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners or cupcake liners. Line 12 muffin tins with liners and distribute the batter into each cup. Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool.
Step 4: In a small greased glass bowl, add Lily’s Chocolate Chips and butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir again until fully melted and smooth. Be patient and stir for at least 15 seconds before reheating.
Step 5: Spoon the keto chocolate sauce over top of your mini cheesecakes.
Step 6: Top with crushed peanuts while chocolate is still wet, so the peanuts will stick. Place in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set. Enjoy!
How to store your mini cheesecakes
Store your cheesecakes in the fridge in an airtight container for 4-5 days. It’s also a great option to freeze in individual portions so that you can grab one quickly when a craving hits instead of defrosting an entire batch.
You can freeze your cheesecakes as well, but I recommend separating each cheesecake with parchment paper, so they do not stick to each other. Freeze for up to 4 months. Then thaw at room temperature, or overnight in the fridge until they are fully defrosted.
Common cheesecake questions:
Do I need to line my muffin tins? Yes. Because this recipe has no crust, the cheesecake batter will stick to the tin. I recommend using these parchment paper muffin liners from Amazon. They make such a huge difference because nothing sticks at all, leaving perfectly neat, bite-sized cheesecakes.
Can I add other ingredients to this recipe? This cheesecake recipe is so versatile and can be prepared in a few different ways. You can leave out the peanut butter and chocolate sauce to have mini plain cheesecakes. You can also swap out the chocolate sauce for strawberry sauce or toss in fresh blueberries to your batter if you prefer!
Why did my cheesecakes fall in the center? It is normal for cheesecakes to sink a bit in the center. There are extra, tedious steps you can take to prevent sinking and cracking this, but it is more for aesthetics than anything and not necessarily worth the time. They will still taste decadent and will not matter, especially if you are covering them with this chocolate sauce (or whipped cream)!
How many net carbs are there per serving? There are 3g of net carbs per serving. A serving is one cheesecake.
Other keto & low carb cheesecake recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Low Carb Cheesecake Muffins
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
More keto peanut butter recipes you may like:
- Keto Fat Bombs with Peanut Butter
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars (no-bake)
- Keto Cookies with Peanut Butter
- Easy Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe:
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites (with Chocolate Sauce)
- 2 8 oz. packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened room temperature
- ½ cup Monkfruit Classic
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (I use Smucker's Natural PB)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soften cream cheese, then beat with a mixer until smooth. (Make sure cream cheese is completely softened; otherwise, the cream cheese mixture will be lumpy.)
- Add the 2 eggs, Lakanto MonkFruit Classic, peanut butter, and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture. Mix on high until thoroughly combined. *Swerve granulated could also be substituted at the same measurement.
- I recommend lining muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners. You can find them here. Line 12 muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners and distribute batter equally.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes. Do not overbake!
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- In a small greased glass bowl, add Lily's Chocolate Chips and butter and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for 15 seconds. Stir again, and it should be very smooth.
- Spoon melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top of melted chocolate while it is still warm so it will stick.
- Place in the fridge to set up.
These are so delicious. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it! THey are so good!
Have you tried it with peanut butter that has no added sugar? If not do you think it would significantly effect the taste?
This recipe is made with peanut butter with no added sugar.
How many net carbs are these? I don’t know how to figure that out.
Subtract the fiber from the carbs to calculate net carbs per serving. The number of servings is listed at the top of the recipe card so the nutritional info is calculated using that number of servings.
What should the inside consistency look like when complete?
Hey Annie, I would say a bit fluffier than a traditional cheesecake. Hope you enjoy it!
Loved these, I did serve mine up with a couple of fresh raspberries out of the garden too.
Lovely creamy texture
Hey Meagan, glad you loved them!!
These were delicious 😋I’ve made many keto treats and these are by far my favorite.Thanks for the recipe.
These are SO good. We love them too! Glad you enjoyed it!
So easy to make and SOOOOO delicious!!
These are so good. Glad you enjoyed it.
100% delicious!!! So easy to make too.
Was able to use my new stand mixer for it. Worked perfectly!
The only thing I found was I need to use 2 tbsp of butter with the chocolate instead of 1.
So glad you enjoyed it, David!
I would like to try, but not fond of peanut butter. Could u suggest a sub. I was think nutella?
Hmmm. I haven’t tried this with anything other than peanut butter. I believe Nutella would have a different outcome with the cooking instructions, texture, and nutritional info. So, can’t speak specifically to any substitutions. If you try something else, let me know how it goes!