My Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Dessert is one of my favorite “fluff” recipes of all time. Being able to enjoy berries on the keto diet is one of my favorite things. This light mousse fluff recipe is so easy to mix up, and I promise will become a favorite treat!
Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Dessert
I think the warmer temperatures last week may have prompted me to start experimenting with this recipe. I’ve also seen lots of people comment in different keto groups that they can’t find any keto desserts that they enjoy. Here is the truth. If you are looking for amazing cookies, cakes, cupcakes, bars, etc. they will never taste like their white sugar with fluffy white flour counterpart. The texture in keto baking is entirely different. If you haven’t had “the real stuff” in a while, then chances are you will enjoy keto treats. However, if this is your first week following a ketogenic eating plan you will most likely not enjoy the keto treats until your body has detoxed the real thing.
That being said, I did find that even in my first week I enjoyed these kinds of “fluff” desserts since they don’t contain any kind of flour and the texture is exactly like the full carb counterparts. I love Peanut Butter Fluff and Pumpkin Fluff, so I thought why not stick with recipes that I know are amazing and that most people love and make a couple of tweaks to make it different.
This Lemon Berry keto cream cheese dessert (aka “fluff”) is now my absolute favorite treat. I add pecans and unsweetened coconut to mine and let me tell you, it is glorious! It is so easy to whip up in just a few minutes. You can eat it right away. However, I feel like it is much better after being refrigerated overnight so that all of the flavors can merge.
Lemon Berry Fluff
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup Swerve Confectioners (you can add more or less to reach desired sweetness)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with a mixer on medium-high until it has doubled in size and begins to form large peaks.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, Swerve confectioners, strawberries, blueberries, lemon zest, and vanilla and mix until it is smooth and the ingredients are combined.
- Combine the two mixtures in one bowl and beat until they are thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve. Optional: Top with pecan pieces and unsweetened coconut
More Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes
I have always loved fruity desserts over chocolate, unlike my hubby who loves everything chocolate and peanut butter. This Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Dessert Fluff is such a light dessert. You could even put it in the freezer for a bit. It reminds me so much of my favorite Blizzard ice cream treat.
If you aren’t already following my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest here. Make sure to also check out and bookmark my Keto/low carb recipe index. Below are a few more of my favortie recipes!
- Keto Easy Strawberry Pie
- Easy Keto Mixed Berry Muffins
- Delicious Keto Cranberry Orange Bread Recipe
- Keto Blueberry French Toast Casserole