This Easy Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Dessert is one of my favorite “fluff” recipes. This light recipe is easy to make, and it tastes incredible with the sweet berry flavors combined with tangy lemon. This is one of our favorite low-carb desserts with cream cheese.
LEMON BERRY KETO CREAM CHEESE DESSERT
I’ve also seen many people comment in different keto groups that they can’t find keto desserts they enjoy.
The texture in keto baking is entirely different. If you haven’t had “the real stuff” in a while, you will enjoy keto treats. However, if this is your first week following a ketogenic eating plan, you will most likely not enjoy the keto treats that use keto-friendly flours until your body has detoxed the real thing.
That being said, I did find that even in my first week, I enjoyed these kinds of “fluff” desserts since they don’t contain any flour, and the texture is exactly like the full carb counterparts. I love Peanut Butter Fluff and Pumpkin Fluff, so I thought, why not stick with recipes that I know are amazing and that most people enjoy and make a couple of tweaks to make a keto fun dessert.
This keto cream cheese dessert is a simple and easy recipe to make.
- Whipping Cream & Cream Cheese – These ingredients are the base of this keto dessert recipe that is full of fat and low carb.
- Cream cheese – make sure that it’s softened for this recipe, or it will be lumpy.
- Monkfruit powdered – A keto-friendly sweetener that is used in place of confectioners sugar
- Berries – Berries are delicious low carb fruits that add incredible flavor to this keto cream cheese dessert
- Lemon Zest – just a little bit of lemon zest will go a long way for a perfect tang.
- Pure vanilla extract – helps bring out all of the flavors.
How to Make this Cream Cheese Dessert Keto:
Step 1: In a medium-sized bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with a mixer on medium-high until it has doubled in size and begins to form large peaks.
Step 2: In a separate bowl, add softened cream cheese, Monkfruit powdered, strawberries, blueberries, lemon zest, and vanilla, and mix until it is smooth and the ingredients are mixed well.
Tip: If your cream cheese isn’t softened it will be chunky and the end product won’t be smooth.
Step 3: Combine the two mixtures in one bowl and beat until they are thoroughly mixed and smooth.
Step 4: Refrigerate and serve. (The longer you beat the Lemon Berry keto cream cheese dessert, it begins to turn a light pink color. That is when you know it’s ready to pop in the fridge so you can enjoy it later.)
Optional: Top with pecan pieces and unsweetened coconut
Tips for Making this Keto Cream cheese Dessert
When beating heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks, make sure your bowl and beaters are completely dry first. If there is any added moisture, it may prevent heavy whipping cream from doubling in size as it should.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature and completely softened. Otherwise, you’ll have chunks of cream cheese in this strawberry keto cream cheese dessert.
- Fully ripened strawberries and blueberries work best for the most incredible depth of flavor.
- The longer you beat the Lemon Berry keto cream cheese dessert, it begins to turn a light pink color. That is when you know it’s ready to pop in the fridge so you can enjoy it later.
- It is so easy to whip up in just a few minutes. You can eat it right away. However, I feel like it is much better after being refrigerated overnight so that all of the flavors can merge.
How Many Net Carbs are in this recipe?
Sugar Alcohols from Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered are not included in the nutritional information since most do not count towards carbs. This Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Dessert is 2g net carbs per serving. This recipe is divided evenly into 8 servings.
Can you enjoy this lemon berry keto cream cheese dessert frozen?
Sure! For a frozen treat, you can pop it in the freezer for an hour or so just before it freezes all the way through and it tastes like ice cream. I recommend using a cupcake pan with muffin liners, so freeze individual servings.
What are some other toppings that you can add to this simple keto dessert?
As long as it fits your keto lifestyle, you can add on whatever toppings you would like. I like to add a few more berries on top to give it an even fruitier taste. A few other ideas are below:
- Add other berries such as blackberries or raspberries
- Top with sugar-free chocolate chips
- Instead of lemon zest, add orange flavoring
- Mix unsweetened coconut in the mixture
Keto Lifestyle Resources
If you are new to the keto diet and looking for some help, I’d recommend starting with our Guide to Beginning the Keto Diet. I have compiled a great list of resources for the Keto Diet for Beginners that will be helpful. You’ll also want to check out these top 5 benefits of the Keto Diet.
Other Low Carb Desserts with Strawberries
- Keto Strawberry Shortcake Single Serving
- Strawberry Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
- Easy Keto Strawberry Pie
- Mixed Berry Muffins
- Mouthwatering Keto Strawberry Bread
If you aren’t already following my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipe Page on Facebook, where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest here. Make sure to check out and bookmark my Keto/low carb recipe index. Below are a few more of my favorite recipes!
More Keto Dessert Recipes
My hubby loves everything chocolate and peanut butter, unlike me, who prefers fruity desserts. This Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Dessert Fluff is such a light dessert. If you prefer chocolate, we’ve got plenty of chocolate keto desserts.
- No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
- Quick and Easy Keto Brownie Recipe
Lemon Berry Keto Cream Cheese Fluff
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup MonkFruit Powdered (you can add more or less to your preference)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with a mixer on medium-high until it has doubled in size and begins to form large peaks.
- In a separate bowl, add softened cream cheese, Monkfruit powdered, strawberries, blueberries, lemon zest, and vanilla, and mix until it is smooth and the ingredients are combined.
- Combine the two mixtures in one bowl and beat until they are thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve. Optional: Top with pecan pieces and unsweetened coconut