Lemon Fat Bombs
Lemon Fat Bombs are such a refreshing fun treat. I love how easy they are to make. If recipes are too complicated, then I typically don’t make them. These Lemon Fat Bombs only require four ingredients and can be ready for the freezer in about 10 minutes without heating up the kitchen. I love anything lemon or strawberry flavored, especially now that the weather is warming up. This recipe is much like my Strawberry Fat Bombs but tweaked just a bit to add lemon so that they have an entirely different flavor. Even if you don’t love to cook or aren’t experienced making fat bombs, anyone can make these. Since fat is the most significant part of a Ketogenic Diet, having Fat Bombs on hand when hunger or cravings hit can keep you on track.
I don’t love a lot of extra tools in my kitchen, as I like to keep it simple, but I have found that a zester and citrus juicer comes in handy.
Be careful when using a zester as you only want to use the very top layer of the lemon zest. If you go any deeper, you will be getting the bitter part of the lemon peel.
Lemon Fat Bombs Ingredients:
- 2 cups of Heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 3 to 4 tbsp. sweetener (I use erythritol)
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Using an electric mixer mix beat the batter until soft peaks form.
Put cupcake liners into a muffin tin, then set aside.
Use a plastic baggie or icing bag to pipe mixture into liners.
If you’d like, sprinkle the optional lemon zest on top and place into freezer. Once the Lemon Fat Bombs are frozen place them in a sealed container and store in the freezer.
Easy & Refreshing Lemon Fat Bombs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp finely zested lemon peel
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 3 - 4 tbsp Swerve Confectioners (to taste)
- 2 tbsp finely zested lemon peel for garnishing (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer mix till soft peaks form
- Put cupcake liners into a muffin tin, then set aside.
- Using a plastic baggie or icing bag carefully pipe mixture into the cupcake liners.
- If desired, sprinkle extra lemon zest on top. Place Lemon Fat Bombs into the freezer. Once frozen place into a sealed container and store in the freezer.