Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
My Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe is going to be your new favorite this holiday season! Pumpkin everything is always a must, but staying ketogenic is hard. This recipe for mini pumpkin cheesecakes is a perfect option that is keto-friendly. Low carb pumpkin cheesecake is delicious, easy, and sure to please anyone who loves cheesecake or pumpkin.
MINI KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE
My husband loves everything pumpkin, so I’ve been trying to create pumpkin desserts that are keto-friendly that we can enjoy. First, I made Pumpkin Fluff a couple of weeks ago, and it was a total hit. As I’ve been thinking about what to make next, I thought about how I might transform my Mini Cheesecakes into Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes.
Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect holiday keto dessert recipe for fall and winter. This low-carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe is easy to make with only five ingredients. Even inexperienced bakers can whip these up with no problem. The flavors are unbeatable as they are the perfect balance of sweet and creamy.
- Cream cheese – This is the key ingredient that lends these cheesecakes their classic creamy texture and signature flavor! Make sure that you soften the cream cheese so that it mixes completely smooth with the other ingredients. If you aren’t sure if it is soft enough, feel free to beat it first with the mixer on medium/high speed.
- Wholesome Yum Besti Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose – I’ve found that Wholesome Yum Besti Monkfruit sweetener with Allulose or Lakanto Monkfruit Classic has less of an aftertaste. Swerve granular can be substituted in this recipe at the same measurement.
- Pumpkin puree – Make sure to pick up 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. The store-bought pumpkin pie filling is loaded with added sugars and is not keto-friendly. Pumpkin puree contains only 100% pumpkin.
- Pumpkin pie spice – If you’re a fan of pumpkin flavors, you’ve got to have this spice blend. I use it in my keto pumpkin recipes. Don’t have any on hand? You can make homemade pumpkin pie spice.
- Vanilla extract – The hints of vanilla round out the delicious flavors in these mini pumpkin cheesecakes. It may seem subtle, but don’t miss this ingredient!
Steps for making low carb mini pumpkin cheesecakes:
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Soften your cream cheese in the microwave. If you have the time to let it come to room temperature before making the mini pumpkin cheesecakes, that would work just as well.
Step 2: Add all other ingredients to cream cheese and mix on medium/high until completely smooth.
Step 3: Grease or line 12 muffin tins and pour equal amounts of batter into each. (I lined my muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners.)
Step 4: Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are best served cold, so let them chill in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy. Top with your desired toppings and dig in!
Can I use muffin cups for the pumpkin cheesecake bites?
Paper cupcakes might work okay, but I think it would be difficult to remove from the cooked keto pumpkin cheesecake bites. I prefer to line the muffin tin with parchment paper muffin liners.
How should I store the keto pumpkin cheesecake bites?
These keto bites store well in an airtight container in the fridge. They will be good for up to a week. They are best enjoyed chilled.
CAN THE CHEESECAKE BITES BE FROZEN?
Yes! If you would like to freeze for later wrap the mini pumpkin cheesecake bites individually with plastic wrap, then put them in an airtight container or zipper freezer bag for up to 3 months. When you are ready to serve them, take them out and store them in the fridge until thawed.
FUN TOPPINGS FOR KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES
There are a few ways to add extra flavor to this recipe. The pumpkin is a great flavor but here are a couple of extra ideas.
- Shave some dark chocolate and top the keto pumpkin cheesecake bites off with the curls. If you would like, you can add some dark chocolate (sugar-free) chips to the batter before baking.
- Add some crushed pecans to the top before serving. They add a nice texture but be mindful of how many you use as the serving size of pecans is small. My favorite way to eat them is with a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream and crushed pecans!
- Add some homemade whipped topping to these cheesecake bites.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg, or more pumpkin pie spice on top.
IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO DIVIDE THE BATTER EQUALLY BETWEEN MUFFIN TINS?
You can use a spoon to divide the batter out evenly. I like to use a small ice cream scoop to ensure they are all close to the same size.
IS IT OKAY TO USE PUMPKIN PIE FILLING FOR CANNED PUMPKIN PUREE?
Unfortunately, canned pumpkin pie filling will not work for this recipe. It has lots of sugar and is not a low-carb option. To keep the recipe keto-friendly, make sure to use canned pumpkin which is a low carb option. Make sure to read the ingredient list on the canned pumpkin to be sure there aren’t any added sugars.
Canned pumpkin puree is made with 100% pumpkin which is loaded with nutrients.
WHAT IS PUMPKIN PIE SPICE?
Pumpkin pie spice combines ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. You can make homemade pumpkin pie spice out of ground spices or buy it ready-made.
SOME LIKE IT HOT! BUT NOT KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES!
A lot of desserts are best eaten right out of the oven. However, these pumpkin cheesecake bites are not one of them. You will actually miss a lot of the flavor if you eat it while it’s hot. After they have cooked, let them cool down and then place them in the fridge for two to three hours. Once they are chilled, go for it!
HOW DO YOU KEEP THESE LOW-CARB MINI PUMPKIN CHEESECAKES FROM STICKING?
I highly suggest using parchment paper muffin liners with keto or low-carb baking. I have found that traditional muffin liners don’t work as well because keto-baked goods tend to stick to them. You can order parchment paper muffin liners on Amazon shipped straight to your door. This is what I use.
WHAT OTHER PUMPKIN DESSERTS CAN BE MADE KETO-FRIENDLY?
Thanks to my love for all things pumpkin, I’ve created quite a few keto-friendly pumpkin desserts. Check out these low-carb and keto pumpkin desserts!
How to make Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Wholesome Yum Besti Monkfruit Sweetener with Allulose
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave.
- Add all the other ingredients to cream cheese and mix on medium/high until completely smooth.
- Grease 12 muffin tins and pour equal amounts of batter into each. (I lined my muffin tins with parchment paper muffin liners.)
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Best served cold with a dollop of homemade whipped topping.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake makes a tasty and delicious dessert, snack, or even a twist on the traditional breakfast.
Mini Keto Pumpkin Cheesecakes are a real crowd-pleaser for keto and non-keto folks alike.
It says to line 14 muffin tins. Are these the whole pans. I’m sorry I feel dumb. How many mini cakes does this recipe actually make. Also when you say vanilla do you mean extract. They look delicious and I really can’t wait to make them. Thank you
This recipe is for regular muffin tins. I’ve never made it with mini muffin tins. Yes, vanilla means vanilla extract. Hope this helps.
I am looking for a keto pumpkin dessert to make for a shower. These look great. I would really like something which will impress. Do have another pumpkin dessert suggestion?
If I make these has anyone had good experience with freezing them? I will need to make them ahead of time. Also which sweetener have you found to be most affordable?
If you type ‘pumpkin’ in the Recipe Index on kaseytrenum.com, it will pull up different pumpkin recipes. It should tell you if you can freeze them. I think most sweeteners are about the same price so I’d just go with the one I like best.
I read above that someone did freeze them and they were good:)
Delicious and super easy to make.
Do they freeze well?
Hi all! I made these over the weekend but, unfortunately, my gut says no more stevia/erythritol blend sweeteners. Can I use just straight liquid stevia in these if I can get the conversion right?
I’ve never made this recipe with liquid stevia so I’m not sure how it would turn out.
How do you make your whipped topping?
I threw everything together in a pan – Loved it!
Glad you loved it!
Hello. i would like to make these for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I can’t find monkfruit. Can I use swerve and would the measurments be the save? Please help. LOL
Sure. It would be the same measurements.
I have a similar recipe but the pumpkin purée to cream cheese ratio is 1:1. 4 oz of each. I haven’t made these yet so I am curious if anyone adjusted the amount of either of those ingredients. Thanks.
I have only fixed the recipe as is.
Wow! What a great recipe you got there, just like your husband my wife also loves everything pumpkin and i would love to surprise her by making this sweet little pumpkin cheesecake. The best part is that it is keto-friendly. Thanks for the share.
Fantastic! You are so very welcome.
Nice recipe for people like me who are on diet but still cant stay away. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it.
thanks to you doing a keto recipe, love to see it. Gonna definitely try it.
They were delicious!! Thank you so much for sharing your recipes with us. I’m making another batch this afternoon so I can take them to work with me tomorrow.
Awesome. So glad you love them.
These are fantastic! Super easy and made for pandemic thanksgiving this year. I used the highkey sweetener instead of lakanto. Also one thing to note is that you’ll end up filling your muffin liners all the way up to the top. The batter perfectly filled 12 liners to the top. Super easy recipe and definitely will be a repeat!!!
Glad you enjoyed them.
It is a wonderful idea we can prepare at our home also in this pandemic for special children like to eat
Yes! Kids often love this easy and delicious recipe.
Hi what’s the carb count? How many carbs each cheesecake?
Hi the serving size is located at the top of the recipe card and based on dividing the recipe into that number of servings you’ll find the nutritional information at the bottom of each recipe card.