Lunchtime always seems to get crazy. Inevitably the baby starts screaming because she is hungry and the two-year-old starts running circles around the kitchen. Needless to say, an easy lunch just makes everything go smoother. I’ve been committed to eating healthy the past couple of weeks. As I was looking through the refrigerator today for inspiration, I came up with this super easy recipe and made enough to cover lunch for the rest of the week. You could make this lots of different ways by adding different veggies.
- 1 lb ground beef browned
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ large squash, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- ¼ cup of carrots, chopped
- 1½ tablespoon of Bragg's Aminos
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion.
- Drain ground beef and set aside.
- Wash skillet, then add 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter.
- When the pan is hot add squash, zucchini, carrots, and seasoning. Sautee' until veggies reach desired consistency.
- Add ground beef and Bragg's Aminos to veggies and saute on low for 5 min.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
If you are looking for more healthy recipes, check out my healthy recipe index here and other keto recipes here.