This Keto Cinnamon Cake is the perfect way to end your meal. It’s moist, delicious, and has an amazing crunch that goes perfectly with every bite.
Keto Cinnamon Cake Recipe with Crunchy Pecan Topping
I love a cake with a good crunchy top. There’s just something delicious about the moist cake with that pop of crunch that makes every bite truly enjoyable. While my family loves eating this cake for dessert after dinner (and sometimes after lunch), it’s also a great addition that goes perfectly with a hot cup of coffee or tea at breakfast. This Keto Cinnamon Cake is one of those desserts that you’ll want to make again and again.
It’s 100% possible to have a low carb dessert, and this Keto Cinnamon Cake is the proof. Now you can rest easy knowing that you can have your cake and eat it too!
Keto Specialty Ingredients Used in this Recipe:
Coconut flour – If you want to use almond flour it is not a 1:1 sub. 1/4 cup coconut flour = 1 cup almond flour
You’ll love how easy this recipe is as well. This is why it’s one of my go-to’s for the holidays or when I need a quick dessert!
The crunchy topping is such an incredible addition to this Keto Cinnamon Cake.
When you first take the cake out of the oven, some of the butter from the streusel topping will be sitting on the top. Don’t worry, this is normal. As the cake cools, the butter will seep down into the cake making it even more amazing.
Yum! I am so pleased with how this Keto Cinnamon Cake turned out. The moist cake with the crunchy topping is exactly what I was craving.
Other Keto Dessert Recipes:
How to Make Keto Cinnamon Cake
Keto Cinnamon Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 X 8 square pan.
- Combine butter, eggs, egg yolk, Monkfruit powdered, cinnamon, and vanilla and beat well.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder and salt to the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into the baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping and stir with a fork to combine all the ingredients.
- Spoon topping evenly on top of batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- When it comes out of the oven some of the butter from the topping will be on top but it will settle down into the cake making it amazingly moist and delicious as it cools.