This Keto Coffee Cake is the perfect way to end your meal. It’s moist, delicious, and has an amazing crunchy topping made from pecans that goes perfectly with every bite. This low-carb coffee cake recipe is going to be the best part of your day.
HOW TO MAKE THIS KETO COFFEE CAKE
Can I say that I love the taste of this keto cinnamon dessert? It’s not only packed with cinnamon flavor, but it’s so moist in every bite, too. Just be prepared. One bite of these keto coffee cake really isn’t going to be enough!
It’s crazy simple to make and takes a few moments of time to cook. While my family loves eating this cake for dessert after dinner (and sometimes after lunch), it’s also a great addition that goes perfectly with a hot cup of coffee or tea at breakfast. This Keto Cinnamon Cake is one of those desserts that you’ll want to make again and again.
It’s 100% possible to have a low-carb dessert or sweet breakfast option, and this Keto Cinnamon Cake is the proof. Now you can rest easy knowing that you can have your cake and eat it too!
If you like this tasty low-carb keto cake, make sure to try Keto Lemon Bread too.
- Butter – You need butter for added flavor and the fat in the recipe.
- Eggs – eggs are binders and to add moisture.
- Egg white -You’ll use one egg white for added moisture without making the bread eggy.
- Monkfruit powdered – a keto-friendly sweetener
- Cinnamon – you can’t have coffee cake without cinnamon
- Vanilla – adds extra flavor
- Baking powder & salt – used with coconut flour
- Coconut flour – the keto-friendly low carb flour used in this recipe
- Pecans, chopped – adds flavor and a nice crunch to the keto cinnamon cake topping
- Monkfruit Golden – adds sweetness to the delicious crunchy topping
Below, you’ll find a step-by-step pictorial of how to make this easy keto cake recipe. For the printable recipe with full instructions and ingredient list, make sure to scroll to the bottom of the post to the recipe card.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 X 8 baking pan.
Step 2: Combine butter, eggs, egg white, Lakanto Monkfruit powdered, cinnamon, and vanilla and beat well.
Step 4: Add coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to the other ingredients and mix well.
Step 5: Pour batter into the baking dish.
Step 6: In a separate bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping and stir with a fork to combine all the ingredients.
Step 7: Spoon topping evenly on top of batter.
Step 8: Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. When it comes out of the oven, some of the butter from the topping will be on top, but it will settle down into the cake, making it amazingly moist and delicious as it cools.
Keto Coffee Cake Notes:
- The Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener can be swapped out for Swerve for the same variety. For example, Swerve Confectioners is the same as Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered, and Swerve Brown can be swapped for Lakanto Monkfruit Golden.
- You may use almond flour instead of coconut flour, but not at the same measurement as coconut flour is very absorbent, so you need more almond flour. ¼ cup coconut flour equals 1 cup almond flour.
- The sugar alcohols from both the Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered and Lakanto Monkfruit Golden are not included in the nutritional information since most people subtract to calculate net carbs.
HOW TO STORE THIS KETO CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE RECIPE
The best way to store this keto dessert is to store it in the fridge for later. Cover it with a lid and keep it cool. Then, when you’re ready to eat, remove it from the fridge and enjoy it. You can also freeze it by wrapping individual servings in saran wrap then place them in a freezer-safe container to prevent freezer burn.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS LOW CARB COFFEE CAKE
When you first take the cake out of the oven, some of the butter from the streusel topping will be sitting on the top. Don’t worry, this is normal. The butter will seep down into the cake as the cake cools, making it even more amazing.
MORE KETO FRIENDLY DESSERT RECIPES
If you love our simple low-carb cinnamon cake, then I know you will enjoy checking out all of my family’s favorite recipes in my Keto Recipes Index. With tons of delicious sweet and savory options, all perfect for a low carb and keto diet, you will love this tool. I’ve shared a few more favorites keto desserts below for a quick start to your menu!
- Low Carb Blonde Brownies
- Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Coconut Haystacks
- Meringue Cookies with Pecans and Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins
Best Keto Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8 X 8 square pan.
- Combine butter, eggs, egg white, Monkfruit powdered, cinnamon, and vanilla and beat well.
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, and salt to the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, add all the ingredients for the topping and stir with a fork to combine all the ingredients.
- Spoon topping evenly on top of batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- When it comes out of the oven, some of the butter from the topping will be on top, but it will settle down into the cake, making it amazingly moist and delicious as it cools.