My hubby loves anything and everything pumpkin. Now that we are following a keto lifestyle I thought it was time for me to work on a pumpkin recipe that he would love. Since I know one of his favorite fat bombs is Peanut Butter Fluff, it was an easy decision. Instead of peanut butter, I added pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Then, he suggested that I double the original recipe because knew it was going to be his most favorite fat bomb ever. I don’t love pumpkin as much as he does, however, I added toasted pecans and a few Lily’s Chocolate Chips and fell in love as well. I love the added crunch of the pecans with the flavor of the chocolate chips. They balance the pumpkin beautifully. However, for hard core pumpkin lovers, they may be optional. 🙂
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks in a medium mixing bowl then set aside.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and Swerve confectioners then mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and mix on medium speed until fluffy.
- Grate chocolate shavings on top.
- Optional: Add pecans and Lily's Chocolate Chips
- Best if kept in the refrigerator overnight and served the next day.
Nutritional Information Based on MyFitnessPal app (16 servings) – Calories 108, Fat 10.9, Protein 1.3, Carbs 1.6 – Fiber .2 = 1.4 net carbs (sugar alcohols from Swerve are not included in net carb count)
For more Keto Recipes, check out my Keto Recipe Index.