Homemade Easy Cinnamon Rolls! YUMMY!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- ½ cup regular sugar
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins and/or nuts optional
- 1 stick butter softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- Lightly flour counter tops.
- Unroll crescent rolls.
- Pinch seams together to form a large rectangle.
- Slather ½ stick room temperature butter all over dough.
- Mix together ½ cup white sugar and ¼ cup cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture generously all over buttered dough.
- Add raisins and/or nuts. (optional)
- Carefully roll the dough into a log.
- Using a serrated bread knife, carefully cut into 8 pieces.
- Wrap in wax or parchment paper. If you don’t have any you could cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in fridge overnight or you can cook immediately.
- Mix together the other half of the stick of butter melted and ¼ cup brown sugar. Then pour in bottom of cast iron skillet or baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix together ingredients for sweet vanilla glaze and drizzle on top of cinnamon rolls while hot.
Recipe by Kasey Trenum at http://kaseytrenum.com/homemade-easy-cinnamon-rolls-yummy/