This delicious Keto Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet is a quick and easy one-pan meal that is full of fantastic flavor.
Keto Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet
I don’t know about you, but we love one-skillet meals. It’s so nice to have only one pan to wash after dinner. Before we started eating keto, I felt like I had to have multiple sides at dinner. Now that I’ve been eating keto for over 22 months, I am satisfied with so much less. If you need a side dish, I’d recommend serving a simple leafy green salad alongside this Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet.
A take-off of my very popular Keto Unstuffed Cabbage Soup, this one-skillet version of keto unstuffed cabbage skillet is quick, easy, and satisfying. This recipe simplifies the traditional cabbage rolls and makes them fuss-free in just a few steps.
Tip: I keep ground beef already browned in the freezer, which makes cooking dinner quick and easy. In this post of 5 easy meal prep ideas, I explain how I do this without a significant investment of time. Once you start browning ground beef and freezing it, you’ll wonder how you ever made it without having it on hand.
Once the ground beef is browned, you dump all the other ingredients in the skillet then cook down until the cabbage is tender and the extra liquid evaporates so that all the flavors are infused. This recipe for Keto Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet is a perfect beginning recipe for those who aren’t too comfortable in the kitchen.
How to store Keto Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet:
I store it in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. I have not personally tried freezing so I can’t speak to how well it would hold up to being frozen as my family always gobbles it all up.
Other Keto Recipes with Cabbage:
- Egg Roll in a Bowl (stove top) or Egg Roll in a Bowl Instant Pot
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup
- Fried Cabbage & Bacon
- Smoked Sausage & Cabbage
Other Keto Ground Beef Recipes:
- Keto Ground Beef Stir Fry
- The Very Best Taco Meat
- Keto Sloppy Joe
- Keto Low Carb Ground Beef Casserole
- 20 Hearty Beef Recipes
Like this Keto Recipe?
Great! You can access all of my Keto/Low Carb Recipes in my Keto/Low Carb Recipe Index or follow me on Pinterest for even greater Keto-friendly recipes and ideas! If you’re new to the keto lifestyle, here is a list of fantastic resources as well, plus, Amazon has some amazing reads that you might like here.
Keto Unstuffed Cabbage Skillet
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.25 lbs ground beef
- small/medium cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup Rotel Tomatoes (diced tomatoes with green chilis)
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Aminos
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onions and minced garlic then drain and return to pan.
- Add all other ingredients then bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Cover pan with the lid and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and stir, then simmer on medium heat with the lid off until the liquid in the skillet has reduced. It took mine about 12 minutes, but cooking time may vary.