These 20+ Delicious Keto Beef Recipes are amazingly tasty! You’ll love the variety of recipes, from soup to casseroles and everything in between. Enjoy!
20+ DELICIOUS KETO BEEF RECIPES
One way to keep the Keto lifestyle exciting is to try different recipes so you don’t get in a rut. While everyone might not have time to peruse Pinterest, this list of 20 Delicious Keto Beef Recipes is a great resource to find tried and true Keto recipes that everyone will love.
Preparation Tip for Low Carb Beef Recipes
I do brown several pounds of ground beef at once to keep in the freezer to save time. When we have a busy evening, I can pull out a pound or two already browned for one of our favorite recipes and have a delicious dinner ready in much less time than it would typically take since I don’t have to brown the ground beef. If I am already browning a pound of ground beef, I might as well brown several pounds at once since it is such a huge timesaver.
Making Side Dishes to go with Low Carb Beef Recipes
I don’t make extravagant meals. It’s very simple to add a nice leafy green salad to many of these Keto Beef Recipes for a complete meal. For extra veggies, try keeping a container of fresh broccoli, celery, and cucumbers in the fridge for a simple and healthy side. I have found that preparing meals is so much easier when following the keto diet when I don’t overthink.
Also, you’ll notice that there are a lot of casseroles and soups among these 20 low-carb beef recipes. Some don’t need a side as it’s an all-in-one dish.
CHOOSING HIGH-QUALITY MEAT FOR KETO BEEF RECIPES
Generally, I say buy the best quality meat your budget will allow. Meats can vary when it comes to fat content. Choose what works best for you and your health journey.
Tip: Even though these are low-carb beef recipes, most of them work just as well with pork or poultry. Using other meats can add some taste variety too.
20+ TASTY LOW CARB BEEF RECIPES
Beef is a staple for the keto lifestyle. It’s a good idea always to have some stashed away in the freezer. You grab extra whenever you catch it on sale if you are like me since you know it will not go to waste.
It can be easy to get stuck in a rut and find yourself cooking the same keto dinners repeatedly.
These 20+ exciting low-carb beef recipes to help you break out of your boredom! This recipe collection has a little bit of everything from casseroles to soups to salads and skillet dishes. There’s something for everyone!
Queso Soup – Queso Keto Taco Soup Recipe is rich, creamy, and packed with bold taco flavor. It reminds me of my favorite queso dip in soup form. You will love this and keep it on regular rotation in your low-carb meal plan. I’ve also included instructions for the Instant Pot or Crockpot.
Crockpot Beef Stew – Keto Beef stew is a classic American dinner known to be comforting and super hearty. You can make a thick keto-friendly beef stew full of flavors and low in carbs with the right ingredients. Make it on your stovetop in a dutch oven or a crockpot for an easy keto healthy one-pan meal to fill your tummy and warm your soul.
Unstuffed Cabbage Soup– This Unstuffed Keto Cabbage Soup is bold, hearty, and filling. You can make it in the Instant Pot if you are in a hurry or let it simmer all day in a Crock Pot.
Low Carb Chili – This Mouthwatering Keto Chili recipe is full of incredible bold flavor. Hearty, filling, and delicious, it is the perfect low-carb meal that everyone will love, and it’s easy to make.
Low Carb BBQ Meatloaf– This Mouthwatering Keto Chili recipe is full of incredible bold flavor. Hearty, filling, and delicious, it is the perfect low-carb meal that everyone will love, and it’s easy to make.
Low Carb Taco Cups– Taco night is always a favorite! These Keto Low Carb Taco Cups are super easy to make and delicious.
Slow Cooker Keto Pot Roast – This Slow Cooker Low Carb Keto Pot Roast Recipe is fork-tender and incredibly flavorful. It’s the ultimate comfort meal, like a traditional Mississippi pot roast.
The Very Best Taco Meat for Taco Salads – This recipe is The Very Best Keto Taco Meat, whether you’re following a keto diet! It is simple to make, full of delicious taco seasonings, and loaded with peppers, onions, and tomatoes!
Mexican Keto Stuffed Peppers – This Keto Stuffed Peppers Recipe will become a family favorite in your home! It’s simple, delicious, and keto-friendly. What more can you ask for when it comes to finding a meal that everyone in your household will love!
CONDIMENTS TO KEEP ON HAND FOR LOW CARB BEEF RECIPES
You have to watch out for carbs and hidden sugars in condiments. With that being said, there are some condiments that you probably want to keep on hand. Many condiments are keto-friendly. But some, like ketchup, will need a few adjustments. You never know when these will come in handy.
- Low Carb Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce – This recipe has been in my family for years. I swapped out regular brown sugar for a keto-friendly version, and it worked perfectly. My dad would be so proud.
- Mayonnaise – Be sure to read the label to ensure there’s no sugar in your brand.
- Mustard – Almost all mustards are free from sugars and have zero carbs. This goes for the flavored varieties, except for honey mustard. If you like it spicy, keep horseradish mustard or spicy brown mustard on hand. Just check the carb count and ingredients to make sure you choose a low-carb variety.
- Buffalo Sauce – Most varieties of wing sauce and buffalo sauce are keto-friendly. Again, keep up with those labels to make sure there are no added sugars.
- Salad Dressing – Most full-fat salad dressings are keto-friendly. Sweet dressings are not. You also have to watch the light versions as they often remove the fat and replace it with sugars. Rember with keto, fat is a good thing. Sugar is not. Just be conscious of the ingredients and choose dressings without sugar.
- Ketchup – Tomatoes are high-carb food, plus a lot of extra sugar is added. It’s best to skip regular ketchup altogether but look for sugar-free ketchup with no added sugars for the same flavor. I’ve listed a few options below:
Other Delicious Keto Recipes to check out:
MORE KETO GROUND BEEF RECIPES:
- Keto Ground Beef Casserole
- Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Low Carb Ground Beef Skillet: Italian Keto Beef Skillet
- Easy Farmhouse BBQ Muffin Cups
Don’t Miss Any New Recipes
If you aren’t already following my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipe Page on Facebook, where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest. If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, there are tons of fantastic resources which are very helpful. Amazon has several great books you may want to check out here.
Keto Shopping Guides -Check out these fantastic shopping guides to make shopping easier.
- Keto Shopping at Costco
- Keto Shopping at Sam’s Club
- Keto Shopping at Walmart
- Keto Shopping at ALDI
- Keto Shopping at Target
Keto Meal Plans That Are Simple and Easy To Make
We have an excellent resource with all of our Keto Meal Plans in one place.